Xvideos.com is a great website. It's full of hot and steamy porn videos that are ready to be watched. You can also find hentai and porn stars on the site and find every type of porn you could imagine. xvideos Plus, you can even find new content every hour, it's an amazing site. You can join for free and enjoy all the porn you want.
Live-Fun.com is a free hosting service for porn videos. You can create your verified user account to upload porn videos to our website in several different formats. Every porn video you upload will be processed in up to 5 working days. You can also use our embed code to share our porn videos on other websites. On Live-Fun.com you’ll also find exclusive porn productions shot by ourselves. Surf around each of our categorized sex sections and choose your favorite one: amateur porn videos, anal, big ass, blonde, brunette, etc. You will also find gay porn and transsexual porn videos in their corresponding sections on our website. https://live-fun.com/ Watching porn videos is completely free!
The name of this website is pretty straightforward, but what it doesn't tell you is exactly what it is about. It's a porn site filled with the latest amateur videos going around, ones that are never going to make the big screen but are perfect for those who love them. With the largest collection of videos going around, this website is always updating and giving the most current, quality and hot videos. 18tube It's a great way to learn new things, or just get fucked with a really hot girl.

Child Licensing and Chaperones

Child Licensing and Chaperones

JK’s Management offer a child licensing service and have a team of licensed chaperones available throughout Wales. Need a license or chaperone? Get in touch!

The law in relation to children in entertainment and performance licences applies to all children from birth until they reach compulsary school leaving age. If a child is involved in any of the below activities, they will need a performance license from their LEA. We have over 10 years experience in obtaining licenses for young performers. If you need a license, please get in touch, we are happy to help.

Do all performances need to be licensed?

Licences are needed for performances where:

  • the child is being paid
  • they are taking place at a licensed premises or at a registered club
  • the performance is to be broadcast or recorded by whatever means with a view to its use in a future broadcast or film intended for public exhibition.
  • the child requires time off school in order to perform 
  • a child is employed for modelling; photographic or catwalk
  • a child is performing on stage or for television, film, commercials, radio, voiceovers etc.
    • this includes dance and drama school shows, music hub/music service performances, festivals
  • a child is taking part in paid/professional sport

Got questions on licensing, please email us!